Pahina Photos

For your photography needs hire me ^_^
Pahina Photos for as low as php2000 in photography services

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Soon to hit in Theaters

These are the line ups of movies which are still in the planning phase or casting phase or still in the minds of the producers but is surely going to hit our theaters if not in 2010 but by 2011 or 2012.

THOR , CAPTAIN AMERICA and THE AVENGERS.

Looks like Marvel are rounding up movies with superheros who are part of the Avengers. Thor will be out in May 2011 while Captain America will be out in July 2011. Then Avengers will be out in May 2012.


PREACHER

Base in the graphic novel by Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon under Vertigo comics a branch from DC.

THE ADVENTURES OF TINTIN

This will be out in 2011. As some know Adventures of TinTin is a UK base comic book. I remember when I was a kid my mom bought me this so that I would at least know how to read well. ^^j

THE HOBBIT


With the success of LOTR trilogy there are speculations that finally the Hobbit movie will be casted and that New Zealand will be turning into middle earth once again. ^_^

DEADPOOL

Now since wolverine has his own movie... They will throw it a stand alone movie about DeadPool. Now I wonder when they will make a stand alone movie of Charles Xavier and his best friend Magneto?

DEATH NOTE

Oh god! I think Hollywood will ruin this again.

CONSTANTINE 2


So since a lot of graphic novels has their own sequel the producers of constantine wants to join the fun aswell.

~*~0~*~

And oh i forgot to mention in my the 2009 must see movie, BLOOD: the last vampire. Its base on anime which so far as the trailer goes looks good since they really got japanese actors or at least japanese looking actors for the role. I'm also watching this movie once it's out in the theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment