Pahina Photos

For your photography needs hire me ^_^
Pahina Photos for as low as php2000 in photography services

Friday, September 17, 2010

Zombies and Cupcakes

I wasn't planning in watching this movie. But i am irritated today and so i bought a ticket to watch Resident Evil: After life in 3D. I can say it was not a waste of my money. Chris is cute, Luther is cute. Luther reminds me of that black baldy guy in final fantasy: advent of children.

The plot is same old same old, escape from the zombie, go after the umbrella corporation and while your at it gather around survivors. If you guys watched the Resident Evil movie before this which is i think Resident Evil : Annahilation. You will understand why there are so many Alice in the beginning of the movie. In this new movie, Alice was successful in destroying the Umbrella Corp HQ at Japan. Then she went off to Arcadia which you will later on find out in the movie that it was just the Umbrella Corp all along behind the so called promise land.

I had fun with the 3D. I mean the fight scenes can actually match the fight scenes in the Matrix movie. And i just love the cinematography. My favorite scene is the beginning of the movie. Infected girl stands in the middle of Japan's streets while other people pass by her with their umbrella's saving them from getting wet from the rain. Then one man noticed her and stared at her and next thing you know girl is eating the man, Cool! They have adapted the anime rule, which is everything slows down on the best fighting scenes. At least this time, the movie didn't feel like your just playing a video game. ^_^

But how the movie end? I think there would be more Resident Evil movie in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment