Pahina Photos

For your photography needs hire me ^_^
Pahina Photos for as low as php2000 in photography services

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

o.0 Pictures of Johnny Depp are out people in Alice and Wonderland

Ever since I have stumbled into the art work of return to wonderland graphic novel, I have been getting hits by an alice in wonderland movie directed by Tim Burton. Mr. Burton has been one of my favorite directors next to Tarantino, woo, Backhaimmer and Speilberg. And what facinates me that almost all movies that Burton directs wiether its live or animated Johnny Depp and his wife is always in it. And They are good at it. So anyway, when I found about this movie I expected that Mr. Burton did a movie about the graphic novel of Return to Wonderland, which I thought I missed and was disperately searching for the Dvd of it. Then only to find out that its still on the making and its under Disney. (x.x) When i read disney, all my hopes went up in smokes. It will be impossible for Disney to commision a Return to Wonderland movie, this graphic novel is like the adult version of Alice in wonderland. So digging further i was able to find out that Mr.Burton is indeed making the classic alice in wonderland from where Disney left off years ago in the animation version. This time Alice is in a victorian party not falling asleep under a tree while reading a book. It has been writen in US Today, that the Mad Hatter (Mr.Depp) Welcome's back to Wonderland, is given that this happened years after she had her adventure in wonderland as a kid. So ofcorst, being the director makes the movie intering, having mr.Depp in it makes it more Facinatingly Interesting. As I have mentioned in my c blog this movie will be out in 2010 and I will diffenately watch this in the big screen. A lot of people has commented that this Alice movie will be having an air of creepyness because its Tim Burton with his usual acomplish Johnny Depp and his wife Helena Bonham Carter. On the other hand the White Queen will be playes by Anne Hathaway. Mia Wasikawska will be the girl that will play Alice. There are plans to ad on CG animations and motion capture creatures.

Just recently US Today has released the first look on one of the major characters in the moive.
















(from L - R)

Depp -Mad Hatter
Carter - Queen of Hearts
Hathaway - White Queen


The movie will be released in 3D, which means there will be an IMAX version to it as well as the ordinary 2d movie experience. I hope our local IMAX theater will get this straight. I don't want to waste nearly 500 bucks expecting the movie i'm watching is 3d only to find out its just in 2d and the screan is not even 180 degrees cieling to buttom like THE REAL IMAX theaters in the u.s

To sum it all up... I will diffenately watch this movie. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment